There are many ways to get engaged in this growing community:
- Join the list-serve to follow and engage in ongoing conversations
- Read and improve community documents such as the Code of Conduct, Directory of Projects, List of Organizations, and more.
- If you're a pilot, please fill this out to join the Rapid Response Roster.
- Support ongoing Operations and add new aerial videos of disaster damage to the Crisis Map.
- To find a pilot or request/share aerial imagery of disaster areas, go to Ops.
- Add your feedback and thoughts to existing discussions on the community's Global Forum and/or on the individual Team Fora.
- Consider starting a new discussion to share new ideas, questions, articles, projects, etc. using the Global Forum or the Team Fora.
- Consider joining multiple Teams based on your interests and expertise.
Use the Global Forum for cross-cutting discussions and for conversations related to the overall mission and operation of UAViators. Use the individual Team Fora for more detailed topics of conversation.